Now on Wix Site

Hello Readers,

I have moved to Wix site. Click on the link for my latest posts.



Friday, July 28, 2006

I'M GETTING MORE 38 DIZ DAYZ

kay....start from...i went 2 skool earlier....coz i hav 2 take mah pandu puteri test....shiang ling be my examiner....ya....walau...actually i've memorize all da notes...shiang ling la....dia keep on chatting wif me...then i was like...kay letz chat...then i 4got everything....she was talking about like...we should go more clubs....she say she went 2 4 camps diz month...i said walau....begitu 'geng'....yeah....then...talk diz n dat....kar mun was sooooo cutie....she gave me tips when i 4got mah notes....yeah...then...beatrice came n find shiang ling...they got dancing practice i think...then...beatrice mark my paper....yeah...afterdat we stopped....i still got 1 test n da knot test....then...christine brought me 2 CF....i'm not CF member...so it was like...weird...then i realized...it is really fun....i think i will go CF when i'm free at friday....then....skool starts....seni teacher didnt come....did hmwk n do da seni project....when we were doing....me, sonia n esther were chit chatting...yeah...esther very funny lar...she juz laugh after she say 1 sentence....me n sonia was like....y u laugh..then..we talk a lot...then laugh a lot...like fools like dat......we called esther the princess of iceland....coz she will tell us sumthin weird then she will think it is a joke....very swt ^.^!!!....sonia n i almost tak tahan...but we started 2 b like her....laugh, laugh n laugh...very 38....it was like...da paper juz accidentally fell down...then we will laugh n laugh...duno watz goin on la....saya makin 38....then....recess.....no prefects guarding us coz 2day is prefect installation...i bought mentos n went out from da canteen...then saw mun ling.....as usual...wif hun fai lorr....then hun fai get a mentos from me....we tot he wanna eat it....mana tahu he fed mun ling 2 eat da mentos.....so sweet...but funny...me, erin n esther laugh....then me n erin were finding shiang ling...but duno where she is....then...me n esther bought fruit juice from da koperasi...coz no icecream...yeah...then da bell rang....maths lorr...we went 2 3br. i'm not concentrating coz i'm doing eng hmwk...then eng lorr...kind of bored...then geo...sonia was taking her test....she didnt come at wednesday....u now y...bcoz shiang ling want her 2 go da kem muafakat...she is d only form 1 been chosen....then wenesday dat day....she ugut her mom when it is on da way 2 skool....she say if u dun let me go...i wont get down from da car...then her mom really fetch her back 2 her house...so she didnt come....but she still goin 2 da kem muafakat....kay back 2 geo ...then sum of da groups presented their geo project...my 1 havent present...then...everybody get ready 2 splash say wei coz 2moro is his bday...yeah....sonia splash a lot.....then...after skool...yeah...monday is da netball competition....we will versus yellow house...yesterday had friendly match wif them...they r awesome....yeah...i heard 2day is u-jo's bday...happy bday n happy bday 2 say wei oso....kay...datz all...pray 4 me dat i could win in da netball game!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love Nuffnang

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails