Now on Wix Site

Hello Readers,

I have moved to Wix site. Click on the link for my latest posts.



Saturday, October 21, 2006

BOREDNESS SURROUNDING DA WEEKEND

okay......2day morning....after eating breakfast.....my bro n my dad went back 2 our homwtown......my mom n i din follow.....actually i want.....i wanna meet my lovely cousins.......ya.....n learn sum photographer's techniques......datz y my bro go back......he gt spm.....he is still goin there.....well 4 3 genarations....my family members were photographers......so he wanted 2 learn sum la........well....we ate lunch at 12 sumthin......den i spent all da time 4 burning cd's.....well is da drama la.....my mom pay me 50 oni 4 burning so many cd's......is 4 set u noe......i hampir mati.....now i still havent finish......yea......den....i watched TV.......den came on9........well.....i'm doin sum stuff on xanga....i had a new 1.....4 my photo's.....co zblogger always gt prob arr......den i hav 2 upload 2 xanga....den oni can paste 2 blogger.......yea......da add is.... www.xanga.com/rhythmsandbluez ......there gt all of my pics.....is my photo album.....so.....rmb 2 visit ya......it doesn't contain lotz of post larh......n da post were describing da pics.....ya......i'm listening 2 music rite now.....hope 2moro will b better....2day i'm super bored.......i think i should find sumthin 2 do.....wat 2 do ler?? gimme suggestion....really need it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love Nuffnang

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails