Now on Wix Site

Hello Readers,

I have moved to Wix site. Click on the link for my latest posts.



Tuesday, February 24, 2009

I THINK I SHOULD STOP TALKING....

SOMETHING IS WRONG WITH MY VOICE BOX!!!!


okay, i guess it's the consequences i have to face when i talk too much!!!
now, the aching and itchiness of my throat is never gonna end!!!!!
i think my whole class is gonna be irritated by the sound of my coughing!!
yes i always talk too much,
to me talking is like something i have to do everyday
even when i'm emo....
it's like the sadness fades with the sound of my voice instead of words
and i'm happier when i'm talking to ppl.....
though i doubt they actually listened to me....
and i talk loudly.....
i can still rmb what my kindergarten teacher wrote on my report card
"JiaWen is a hyperactive girl that brings Thunder to the school"
my mom never stop teasing me bout that!!!!

and today, during chinese class.....
i sat behind of Mew and ChoonYink
and Gavin came to sit with us as well....
and i wasn't just constantly talking, talKING and TALKING
but also talking LOUDLY!!!
and the teacher was going to sew my mouth up.....
haha, i wonder how "chicken little" holds a needle!!
honestly i din really care bout the teacher
so i din realize i talked to loud!!
i'm SOOOOO SOOOOOOORY TO MY CLASSMATES....
i must have been a stupid loud bitch.....
coz i know i'll be irritated till death
if i'm the one who is actually paying attention to class
so...sorry

ATTENTION TO ALL MY CLASSMATES,
if you hear me talking too loud in class,
just come to me right away
and slap me in the face,
i wont mind if you add "SHUT UP!!" =)

so today, had 2 add maths test.....
and God, i left half of the tests blank!!!
then me and Fiona helped JinChuen deco the chemistry lab
which is a competition.....
hope we will win...=)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love Nuffnang

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails