Now on Wix Site

Hello Readers,

I have moved to Wix site. Click on the link for my latest posts.



Sunday, July 18, 2010

Most Memorable Sports Day!!

It's sports day!!
Since there's already tonnes of sports day's photo on facebook so I might just post a bit that I have in this post...
well yea.....We practiced so long, went daily sunbathing for more than a week just for this "oh-so-wonderful" day....
So yeap, girl guides marching was okay, but unfortunately not good enough to get into top 3...
well KRS got No.3!! Really feel happy for them...

I thought it was a true blessing that there's enough people to march and enough time to train formation for girl guides.... really grateful that we actually qualified....
But still I feel sorry for my seniors for not winning.... they were awesome for the past few years...
I guess our Zaman Kegemilangan is over...haiz....
and sorry for my marchers....for letting you all down....
really thank you guys for the commitment

Thanks Girls!! For being part of us!!

Well went to the House Deco Area...
very strong competition this year...
Blue House Mascot
Jin Chuen, what are you doing??

Yellow House's Leng Lui's...

Purple House Teammates...

Miu where are you looking at????

Green House Mascot - Sze and Miu- and some yellow house marchers...

I must say, Jin Chuen you look like some online game character....LOL

I thought that Sports Day was totally a Cosplay Event for the form 5's....
No should be Cosplay ala Malaysia...
everyone is in different types of costumes
William the Baba, Michelle Lee the Puteri Gunung Ledang, XingYao the Iban, SzeTing the Kadazan and all the really hot and pretty looking Bunga Mangga Girls...
Check out the Fb uploads of Michelle Lee and Fiona
Good job people....you guys are awesome!!!
The Senior Guides.....
My Commander a.k.a My Boss - Jue Ann
Hey dear, sorry that we didn't win.... I know we've put in a lot...
but I'm sure we did earned something rite??
Thanks for being an awesome friend and thanks for holding up the team...
I'm a bad assistant, Am I??

To purple house deco team.... I feel really really sorry...
I think I shouldn't have put myself into the team coz I didn't help at all....
I'm really really sorry that we didn't win
But i really wanna thank you guys for giving me a chance to be part of this team...
thanks for giving me an excuse to use my going-to-rot art tools...
haha...my painting skill is definitely better...

Anyways.... Cheers!!!!
My Last Sports Day in my Secondary School Life is OVER!!!
That means no more marching, no more tanning!!
OMG I'm bloody dark now....
100% No Photoshop
I took this photos at the same place with the same camera so don't tell me is lighting or environmental problem...
This is the FACT:
I look like a Malay...
My mom call it Hitam-Manis....

I really need to get fairer now....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love Nuffnang

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails