Now on Wix Site

Hello Readers,

I have moved to Wix site. Click on the link for my latest posts.



Tuesday, August 24, 2010

LeeHom's Showcase Aftermaths...

just to shout out some experience on last Sunday

If you don't understand what the eff am I talking about, It's Okay =)

What I really hate about rockzone showcase is that people are so bloody squeezy!!!
argh....
I know I kinda jumped queue when I was looking for my friend, but at least i apologized and I gave up and went back, right??
Please be considerate!!!

There was this girl who was initially beside me, she saw there's a gap so she tried to fit herself into that gap which makes her infront of me. But she's apart with her friends, so she kept turning his head back and forth to talk to her friends ....
Eh WOMAN!! I KNOW YOU THINK A SMALL PONYTAIL IS VERY CUTE BUT COULD YOU BLOODY STOP TURNING YOUR HEAD A? IF U WANT TO TALK TO YOUR FRIEND, GO BEHIND LA!!! DON'T YOU KNOW YOUR HAIR TASTE LIKE ROTTEN WEED??
I was really pissed at that time and I really was gonna say this to her. But I was kinda tired and I don't think it's nice to pick a fight when everyone is so frustrated.

Speaking of hair, there's another girl, she was infront of me when the autograph queue started and everyone was squeezing like mad. Everyone was literally stick together.
Yea, BLESS THIS GIRL WHO USES SUNSILK SHAMPOO LOL!! OR ELSE I WOULD HAVE FAINTED DUE TO OVER INTAKE OF SWEATY AIR....
She was with her boyfriend and she was really pissed when people pushed forward. Thank God THAT I'M A GIRL IF NOT SHE WOULD HAVE CALLED ME A MOLESTER (coz i'm pretty sure my hand was on her butt at 80% of time since all of us are sticking together.)

Yea I guess I should change my shampoo to Sunsilk....

haiz....that's it.....random random post....

p/s : I'm still very sad about not getting LeeHom's autograph...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love Nuffnang

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails