Now on Wix Site

Hello Readers,

I have moved to Wix site. Click on the link for my latest posts.



Monday, August 23, 2010

Underestimating LeeHom is the biggest mistake in my life!!!!!!!

LeeHom is such an Awesome Artist with Great Voice, Hot Tracks and Charming Personality and on top of that, Breath-taking Look...

How on earth can you find another ZILLION-TALENTED Artist like him?????

Since I'm so crystal-clear about this fact, how could I be so stupid??
So stupid that I only reach 1u at 5pm where the showcase starts at 6??

Yes The Crowd was definitely.......MASSIVE

Yea that was basically what happened on that day...
but I didn't mention about the sweat, the frustrations, the disappointments I felt...but I guess it's all my fault. Probably because of the fever, I forgotten HOW MUCH FANS LEEHOM HAS....

Well actually I wanted to go at 2 something, but my parents didn't let me because they think I need to rest.
Now, I can tell them they are absolutely wrong. The later you reach, the more you wait, the more you sweat, the more you get pissed when u realize you're not getting his autograph...and the more tired I was at the end...

Anyways....there's still things to be happy of : I SAW HIM IN PERSON FOR THE 1ST TIME, isn't that great enough??
Before the Event ----- Anticipated!!!

Royce was the host for the day....
I saw him(in close distance) too after the event =)

Oh gosh it's HIM!!!!

The Shades definitely make him look hotter...hmmm
Anyways, still loved his voice and his song : 你不知道的事
I was totally mesmerized by his voice.....

Well he has a flight to catch to he sang only one song and started the autograph session, which is something that I'm grateful of. Less songs, less squeezing in the crowd...

Well basically at 54% of time, I cant see him at all, thanks to this lady's cam, at least the 54% time wasn't that boring....

He requested to go toilet LOL!! I bet the people who saw him in the hotel must have gone crazy =)

Yea they stopped the queue at 8.45 something, so I quickly pulled myself out of the crowd and I waited at the exit lane where his van was parked over there. Loads of people were waiting beside the lane already.  Thanks to this security guard who didn't mind letting me to wait on the lane. Standing at the lane was excruciating too bcoz everyone who came out with his autograph has a big smile on their face and I didn't get a thing. So I was thinking maybe I should try one last time to see if I could get his autograph while he boards his van. (The album I have is actually my brother's friend's, which I had promised to help her to get the autograph) Yea and finally he walked down the stage and OMG he really did passed by me (he was smiling -- so sweet) and he was seriously close to me. I didnt think much so I just shot myself forward and shouted "please sign" and the next second, the security guard pushed me back....
At that moment, I felt disappointment, guilt and also ..........idiotic at the same time...
Because I realize how Idiotic I must have looked when I ran towards him, argh, he must have thought that I'm a psycho or something. But I'm sure I'm not the 1st encounter LOL
Anyways my brother got the autograph coz he's a HOMANIAC



Photo Credits : http://community.livejournal.com/aiyatheydidnt/435940.html 
 OKAY I'M VERY UPSET NOW
I CAN'T BELIEVE MY BROTHER GAVE THIS ADORABLE KEYCHAIN TO HIS FRIEND INSTEAD OF HIS OWN SISTER!!!!
HOW COULD HE???
I WAS PLANNING TO HANG THIS ON HIS(or our) PSP (since he said my pink color strap is so girlish)

Anyways,
I SWEAR I'LL BE A HOMANIAC THIS YEAR
NOTHING IS GONNA STOP ME!!!

p/s : Love LeeHom forever!! OMG he's been my role model for 11 years already!!!! LOL!

An Awesome song that you don't wanna miss!!!
Don't forget to watch Love in Disguise!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love Nuffnang

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails