Now on Wix Site

Hello Readers,

I have moved to Wix site. Click on the link for my latest posts.



Thursday, August 24, 2006

SHOW ME THE MONEY!!!!!!!!

kayz......diz morning.....went 2 marching.....i felt relax coz my exam is over......yea!!.....o ya.....mag came for practice!!!!haha.....er.....den break time......we chatted a lot wif da seniors.....they r sooooooo sweet....n o ya......hillary bongkar esther's secret.......now mun ling n beatrice noe hu she likes!!!! here's wat happened
Mun Ling: Heyhey esther.....hu u like har??
Me, Erin: Ya......she likes sum1....
Hillary, Erin: a guy's hu's surname is ......(?)
Esther: No la.....i dun like him la
Esther:His surname is ..... meh??
Hillary: Not meh? i tot is..........( hillary said d answer)
Mun Ling: ooooooooooo
Beatrice: hor....i heard wat u all say ( haha...even beatrice oso noe)
actually all of us dowanna say 1.......juz giv them clues n let them figure it out......den everything was spoken.......i'm not goin 2 write out hu is dat guy......i wont betray esther.......den Mun Ling n Beatrice was asking us bout 'him'......haha...we joke a lot....den march again....haiya...i keep doin wrong thing...sum times i walk 2 fast...haiz...den we hav break again.....me n esther were talkin bout da geo project.......den shiang leng suddenly came n listen 2 wat we've said....den we ask her lotza things bout it........she help us a lot.....wat should we do wif diz n dat...sweet!!......den finish marching n went home......den sleepzzzzzzzzzzz..........den ate lunch.......actually i wanna do da brownies again........but my mom she wanna go 2 atria n but shoes...den me n bro followed if not 2 of us will die bcoz of boredness.....den my bro n i went 2 J-enterprise n played PS2.....i din play la......coz we cant play very long time......my bro play football game......da 1st match...he used ARSENAL vs BARCELONA....da score.....is 1:1....den penalty......4:3......den.....da 2nd match...my bro used FRANCE......he wanna choose another team as oppenet...den i say.....use ITALY.....so.....it was da final 4 diz year!!!!! FRANCE vs ITALY.......i go 4 france.....u noe wat...my bro stupid la......duno he noe how 2 play onot.....FRANCE lost teruk-teruk da score....0:3....haiz.....my bro was super upset wif it......den went 2 nelson....my bro bought corn in cup i bought bubble tea.....den went 2 KFC n ate da chick'n fingers...walau a.....is juz same like nugget only mah.....noth special.....my mom bought 2 pair of shoes.....o ya...my bro n i went 2 victoria music centre.......saw princess hours's VCD .....it costs 169.90...haiz.....den saw song bang shin ki album....it was 46.90......SPEEDY costs 43.90 oni?......den saw da jolin new album.....50 sumthin..........haiz..watever i c........i oso cant buy........den........my mom went 2 da shoe shop again.....my bro n i were little bit left out.....den we went around n c diz n dat........den my bro say....dun walk oledy la.........u walk n c but u dun hav money 2 buy.........ya....i really need money.....i'm super poor rite now.......plz gimme money........i really need it......plz la.....den raining...cant go home yet........den walk here n there......my bought chinese tea....walau.....it costs 68 bucks? waisting money n time.......anywayz....2day is quite fun.....n erm...2moro got marching.....they say is da formation.........n er......it should b fun.........yea......den......haiya...hav 2 b in da stupid room again........er.....diz sat mayb i'll go ou wif my darlyns christal n christine.....we gonna celebrate christine's bday...........i need money 4 goin out oso...plz gimme money!!!!!!! show me da money!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love Nuffnang

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails