Now on Wix Site

Hello Readers,

I have moved to Wix site. Click on the link for my latest posts.



Friday, August 18, 2006

walau.....i'm super malang in these 2 days

kayz....let start wif....wat i wanna say.....i'm SUPER HYPER DUPER MALANG DIZ DAYS....
here is wat happened

Thursday
went marching in d morning.....it was super fun.....i tot it was kind of tired n bored.....wat i can say.....super fun!!!! After marching....wanna go buy drinks.....then i realized dat i 4got 2 bring my purse!!!! Diz was da 1st thing dat i'm malang.

Reached skool.....science, bored chinese then recess.....me n esther wasn't dat hungry...so we decided 2 go 2 koperasi 2 drink fruit juice....i drank lychee flava....then...saw chian hui at da teres......then....esther sat down n chat wif her....then i oso sit down....we chatted a lot bout marching....estee n kye ling were oso there....then when it was time 2 go ....i get up....then i realized dat i sat on a chewing gum =@ ........ super geram.....then erin, esther n hillary come help me .....then esther helped me 2 wash da chewing gum....it's sticky u noe....now my mom say cant get off.....bacl 2 it.....i'm so terharu dat esther helped me....u now la....she is kind of clean n total gurl 1 mah....she helped me washed da stinky chewing gum.....so diz is da 2nd malang thing

Then....me, esther, erin, hillary borak-borak 4 a while....then da bell rang.....then i step over da longkang grill....then da grill fell down... bcoz i'm heavy i think....then my leg juz went in2 da longkang.....luckily i din fall down....if not i'm goin 2 me da 2nd michelle.....coz i'm holding esther n erin's arm.....esther save my life again.....then 2 of them say.....i will hold ur hands from now onwards.....sweet =) ....... then esther say y u sooo malang 1 arr? i say i oso duno...it was so helpless......then erin says....mayb after diz got sumthin good happen?....diz is da third thing dat i'm malang!!!!!

Then....eng....did sum hmwk....n rushed 2 do my bm hmwk....i'm super lazy 1......then....bm..... walau.....da teacher wanna check out books.....i was super rushing.....i make sum ayat short.....then when da teacher came....i'm writing da last sentence but havent finish.....then da teacher check esther's book she checked wuite long u noe....then when she check my book...she juz check 2 pages then she go oledy.....haha.....happy.....esther said nah...now u r lucky.....then...i rushed 2 do maths....then da bored granma tan came in....then get out of skool.

Friday
Went 2 marching....haiz.....2day amanda was staning infront of me.....she keep hitting my hand n she complained 2 da seniors dat her hand is pain.....xcuse me amanda....i'm not goin 2 hurt u....if u din get da tempo wrong...will u hit me? Will ur hand pain? Will my hand pain?.....then....when we marching...we only can look infront....so...she is infront of me....bcoz she got wrong hands...then i followed her coz she is juz right infront me!!!!!!! then i realized dat i got it wrong.....i noe is oso my fault.....but i'm trying 2 escape my hands from hiting u.....then got scold by shi wei...not really scold la.....juz giving advise....then sabrina ask me not 2 got bother by her.....oh....at least sum1 noe wat i'm doin....but it is still fun larh.....then....mun ling was chattin wif us when we were goin back....then we were saying....jaslyn din come again.....haiz.....munling is oso upset wif her coz jaslyn always promissed munling 2 do sumthin but she din menunaikan janji.....juz like kem muafakat....da kem is fun u noe.....jaslyn din go.....kay....back 2 it.....then my dad called me.....went home

I'm super tired.....then took my bath....then go 2 skool.....chinese society were having their last meeting....they played sum lame game -.-"......then they having upacara penyampaian hadiah.....
i got 3rd in kaligrafi.....super happy....i dun noe i will win...coz there r fui swen....jin chuen...they r very geng 1.....2nd is suet yan....1st 1 is a form 4 .....then i got a prize...is da chinese society tee shirt.....haiyo...i bought 1 oledy..... then they were choosing da.....i think da chinese society garden's leader....haha...our QM jaslyn got vote as afternoon section leader. Jaslyn got lotza post which is berkenaan wif kebersihan 1.....1st of all....she is our penolong ketua kebersihan....2nd...she is QM 4 pandu puteri.....now.....ha....leader.....

Then i'm super dahaga....i wanna buy sum drinks.....then i realized dat i din bring my purse ( 4th thing i'm malang)....haiz.....then luckily yi xuan belanja me......happy....then....class starts wif seni.....we were spraying our lelabu.... i think my 1 was da worst ever.....kayz.....then.....say wei moved my table n my lelabu fell down n broke ( 5th malang thing ).....all of us marah say wei....then he sweep the floor 4 me....luckily my lelabu got marked by my teacher aredy

i juz loved my seni teacher pn. nornafizah....although she is a decipline teacher...she keep jokin wif us 1.....then....me n esther went out n send da pizza 4 da form 2's ......then jaslyn come out wif us....actually is consider ponteng...but i took her yellow color pas n let teacher sign....haha....she duno.....then.....we went 2 2dahlia....walau...kahying, hui qian n sabrina all din come.....then only shi wei took all da pizza.....haha....then recess....me n esther din bring money ....sonia belanja us 2 drink fruit juice( again).....then we go find munling.....chat n chat.....back 2 class

then jaslyn tell me dat mayb they will rampas our books during holidays...hav 2 bring all da books back....haiyo....soooo much books.....then maths.....haiyo...test lorr.....haha...i tembak a lot .....but sum got wrong.....then eng.....geo.....actually we wanna take pics 1....but esther say she wanna ask teacher sumthin....so din take lorr......then...i'm taking all da books....walau...super heavy( 6th thing dat makes me malang ).....then we splashed water on jaslyn...coz her bday is at 0821

then....esther help me n take my file.....then when i go out....esther say her mum came.....then....abigail help me take.....then...angelica saw me taking sooo much books she oso helped me.....then abigail say it was heavy then i take again....n finally....my dad came.....angelica helped me taked da books n put it in da car.....it was sooooooo sweet.....luv ya angelica.....then i got scold by my mom ( 7th malang ).....i duno y she will come 2day....she scold me bcoz i left books at skool.....y 2day????.....

when i reached home .....my hands are aching....then now i'm blogging...my hands r not pain...haha.....kayz....datz all.....diz was da longest post ever!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love Nuffnang

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails