Now on Wix Site

Hello Readers,

I have moved to Wix site. Click on the link for my latest posts.



Sunday, September 24, 2006

CONFUSING ALL THE TIME

okay.....yesterday was kind of bored.....got skool 4 replacing da puasa cuti.......den go on9 lorr.....study oso....4 my final exam.....if i get straight A's.....but not including moral n art la.....my mom will buy me a new phone.....i havent decide wat 2 buy.....so u all bagi tips la.....well now i'm collecting sum money 2 buy things during christmas......hav 2 present all those stuff 4 my relatives.....kay...2day....woke up at 10.....we took our lunch outside.....it was yummy.....den....my bro went 2 fotostat sumthin....walau....damn long u noe....den he went 2 tuition.....my parents n me went 2 1 of my relative's hse.....i duno wat is it called......she is my dad's aunty....ya...she so cham.....she got diabetes....n got 1 of her finger toes chopped....but she is still a happy person.....we talked a lot.....now she is getting better....duno using wat ozone treatment....ya.....den went 2 fetch my bro.....den came home.....on9-ed....den watched TV......ate dinner.....it was simple.....den on9 again.....well 2day is bored......i wanna eat ice cream.....but my parents dun allowed......exam's comin.....wish me good luck.....so i can buy a new phone....yea......datz all........bored.....short post.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love Nuffnang

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails