Now on Wix Site

Hello Readers,

I have moved to Wix site. Click on the link for my latest posts.



Saturday, September 23, 2006

SUKI won ONE IN A MILLION!!!

yesterday....i was watchin one in a million.....so din blog coz my bro wanna use.....yea...well yesterday i vote suki 4 10 times(plz dun tell my mom)......well my mom vote 3 sumthin.....i think my bro did so.....oni my dad din......i vote 3 times 4 alif......1 time 4 faizal......i luv all of them but since suki is a chinese.....tentulah nak support orang kita....thank god she won......da votes r not wasted....last time da project superstar....i vote 4 desiree more than i vote 4 suki.......but she lost....haiz.....back 2 it.....yesterday's performance was great......4 of them did really really well......especially suki!!!! She really got da package......i'm waiting 4 her new album.....well....alif was superbly cute u noe.....he was like smiling 2 u all da time......den faizal.....o god....my bro n i juz like his superman t-shirts......cool....well my bro like him bcoz of that....i think so....yea......i juz hope i'm there.....really like their performance....my mom n i were screaming our lungs out 4 suki.....she look stunning yesterday nite.....i likey her!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! kay.....i noe sum of u all dun like her.....but y??......she's ok.....isn't it?? well when da results comin out......we were so nervous.....den when it was announced......my whole family juz screamed yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!actually alif din win i oso kind of sad larh.........SUKI....I LUV U!!! ALIF U ROCKED!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love Nuffnang

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails