Now on Wix Site

Hello Readers,

I have moved to Wix site. Click on the link for my latest posts.



Saturday, December 09, 2006

ANYTHING

well.....i din blog diz dayz...
my comp got lotza prob...
cant open 2 windows at da same time...
diz days were kinda bored...
my tv spoiled...
my dvd oso spoiled..
my comp oso gt prob..
wat is happening 2 me??
i still cant find a vocal teacher larh...
my piano teacher will find 4 me....
den...da camp...
is on monday....dat day i gt guides thingy 2 do...
den is in johor....
how 2 go?
well.....currently vry bored...
duno wat 2 blog bout...
hope i can find a vocal teacher...
at least i wont b so bored...
my bro registered 4 da january intake in TAR college...
da counsellor suggest him 2 go 4 mass comm...
coz he gt great results wif his language subject...
but he still prefer accounting...
my bro n i were totally opposite
my maths is better than my language but i like mass comm
haha...
4 ,e i think i will go 4 A level 1st...
y i'm thinking diz rite now??
i'm still form 1....haha.
next thur goin 2 genting wif fly away princess...
yay!!
hope dat day will come earlier...
datz all...
bb

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love Nuffnang

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails