Now on Wix Site

Hello Readers,

I have moved to Wix site. Click on the link for my latest posts.



Thursday, November 30, 2006

GETTING BORED N BORED!!

okay.....i din blog diz dayz....
coz i feel like sleeping everyday...
secondly...noth 2 blog bout
well.....2day i've remix my music...
yay...so happy....i oledy think of how 2 remix it
with adding beats n ader instrument
but my recorder n mixer gt prob!!
walau....so angry....den my hse out of electricity again!!
den i gt noth 2 do...
n i learned 1 thing...
how 2 self tune
i'm quite bad in diz although i'm in grade 4....
like sarah....she is oni grade 3......but she can self tune u noe...
wah....i sangat malu larh....
i've planned 2 attend vocal lessons...
since i'm bored in hse..
sure hav 2 find sumthin 2 do mah
my mom let me go...but my dad objected...
bcoz of 1 thing--money!!
my dad say vry wasting money...
but my mom still let me go...
she is comin wif me 2....
n mayb i will attend camps...
mayb gonna attend da youth n children broadcaster camp....
i'm quite intrested....
duno whether my dad let anot
n i oso duno wat date larh...
o ya.....my mom let me go 2 genting wif my cousin at 15th dec...
loong time nvr go oledy....
i missed da thrilling moments
hehe....datz all 4 2day

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love Nuffnang

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails