Now on Wix Site

Hello Readers,

I have moved to Wix site. Click on the link for my latest posts.



Thursday, June 07, 2007

i din blog 4 a few DAYS....
i noe....sue me....
coz my comp gt tonnes of prob....
gt virus, laggy.......
n it was reformat-ed....
n i forgotten 2 back-up my pictures....
everything juz gone.......n WAT??
lotza pics, my documents, songs n so on.....
erm.....songs......not dat much.....coz i gt back-up sum of it
it's killin me!!! how?? my precious pics.....my memories....
n erm....my bro was using the comp all the time....
i gt no chance 2 touch da comp.....
n i got sick!!!! it was a flu. Since i went 2 da seaside last saturday.....
2 have lunch wif my family n relatives.......
so....last few days was bad n suffering....i even lost my voice!! Come On.....
though i dun really like 2 sing......but i did dat when i'm BORED......REALLY BORED.....
well thank god, my parents brought me 2 Malacca 2 go shoppin'...on tuesday
since my dad gt sum business 2 do in Malacca....
so we went makhota parade, the boutiques n so on.....
my mom bought a few pieces of clothes......
i bought 1 piece oni larr......coz i dun have budget....
i dun dare 2 buy so much......n my mom wanted me 2 but more.....
when i leave i saw a really nice top......i want- i waNT-I WANT!!!
but then i din really wana buy......after i came back 2 k.l .....
i cant stop thinkin' bout it.....okay....OKAY.....juz 4get bout it.....
N erm...yesterday......noth much
i stayed at home......lay on the couch n watch tv....
i'm now watchin a japanese drama name - 1 LITRE OF TEARS
quite sad......i heard sumbody said....ur tears could probaly be 2 LITRES after u watch diz.....
it was quite nice......but i juz started watchin......
da girl vry kawaii.....but da boy...(erm).....
n datz all 4 da past few days......
i'll be back 2 blog bout 2day......
BRB..............

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love Nuffnang

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails