Now on Wix Site

Hello Readers,

I have moved to Wix site. Click on the link for my latest posts.



Thursday, June 28, 2007

yesterday was r.k.a day......
well.......my mom wasn't so satisfied with my results....
i knew she would said like that
well today......
it was bored......let me repeat it.....BORED
i saw the girls marching.....
trust me.....
it was super yeng man.....
after i watch, i'm like so sad i'm nt with them....
well, finally i told my mom that i'm out of the team.....
same as wat i expected......
she scolded me n say....
y don't u dont participate??
she tought i gt out of the team becoz i 'bergaduh' with the team.....
i'm like.....wat?? y i argue with them??......hahaha
back to it......the girls really did a great job
and trust me again....
they will win....
i'm gonna sue da judge if dun win.....
but da competitors very geng oso lerr.....
but i'm sure they'll at least get 2nd
tomorrow i'm gonna record how they marched......
hehe........i'll post it here......
anyways here's wat i want to say

GIRL GUIDES WILL WIN!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love Nuffnang

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails