Now on Wix Site

Hello Readers,

I have moved to Wix site. Click on the link for my latest posts.



Monday, December 20, 2010

Memorial Parks are way prettier than ordinary parks!!



 Went back to JB last thursday,
again, it's for my grandfather's memorial, I don't understand why they have all this rituals....
My grandfather must've hate it too....
anyways, had loads of fun at the memorial park a.k.a graveyard
I'm sure my grandfather must be happy to see us having so much fun and being so crazy =)

On thurs night, did nothing but FOLDING
 This is what you get after folding 5 thick-thick stacks of "silver-paper" a.k.a gold

Went to my grandfather's grave on the next day
Let me tell you they call that place as "Memorial Park" instead of "old-fashion-Graveyard" for a reason because it's just sooooo nice and calm and cool and CLEAN
 hanging around at the main temple

 Ate "Tong Yuen"

After all the kneeling and incense-stick-holding......
 Time to take some crazy photos, the weather was really really nice, thanks to you 公公!!



Look closely, it's no ordinary money....
 My very berry the cute cousins....

Next Day :
 Went to StarHill
Oh gosh it's been so long since the last time I went
and I seriously can't swim anymore....
feel so retarded over there





Went to some relative's wedding reception at night.....
OMG I was gonna faint because all the people that were performing are like those aunty-uncle and they were singing those old-age+opera-like+ancient songs..... seriously cannot tahan
The couple are soooo young and yet their wedding turned into a old-school karaoke stage.....

 Sry, blur image....

Long time never drink beer edi....

Other than that, I was playing Mahjong with my cousins for most of the time...
and yea just came back yesterday
Christmas is coming!! Kay should start present-shopping edi, but I'm seriously on budget now.....
Gonna hunt for cheap stuffs....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love Nuffnang

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails