Now on Wix Site

Hello Readers,

I have moved to Wix site. Click on the link for my latest posts.



Friday, December 31, 2010

Primary School Class Gathering

Time changes everything.....
Well, went to my Primary School's Class Gathering on Wed, can't really call it a gathering since only a quarter of the class attend. But I'm still glad to be one of the quarter. It seems kinda strange when I see everyone of them, probably because we didn't see each other for too long, almost 4 years, really didn't know what to say at first. Primary school's memories die hard but humans change over time, i think I've changed too, seriously didn't know what is right or wrong to say during that day LOL But the mood seems to be less awkward when we started playing games LOL there's a lot of laughter. =)



Special drink that we made for the game.....
I lost in one round and tried it, it's not that bad, taste like almond drink =)

Had my lunch over there and I must say Fullhouse's spaghetti is really really nice but the soup was kinda disgusting, maybe too much water and corn starch or flour, I don't know, but it's just too watery lol.

I'm really looking forward to our next gathering and hopefully there will be more people and more fun!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love Nuffnang

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails