Now on Wix Site

Hello Readers,

I have moved to Wix site. Click on the link for my latest posts.



Monday, January 24, 2011

Experiences are always really precious....

Hey, I was away from internet for the weekend because I was actually working...
Yay!! Yes I have a job!!
From now onwards, I don't have to fill the word "None" in the Working Experience column of my resume anymore.....hehe
I worked as a juice promoter at Carrefour TC Mall...
Well the job was easy but hard at the same time
well the easy part is, you don't need to have any special skills, it's just serving and talking
the hard part is standing for the whole day and also the pain you bear while waiting for the time to slowly pass....
It was a good experience after all....
Now I know I shouldn't give false hopes to sampling promoters by eating/drinking the samples but end up not buying it....
2 days down, I have one more weekend to work
and after that I shall enjoy my CNY with extra income lol

After the job I will crap the FULL JOB EXPERIENCE...hehe....stay tuned lol!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love Nuffnang

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails