Now on Wix Site

Hello Readers,

I have moved to Wix site. Click on the link for my latest posts.



Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Little Cravings @ 1 Utama

Remember in the previous post, I said I didn't buy anything, and it didn't last more than one day?
yes, went 1u again on sunday after meeting up with the girls on saturday....
this time, *countsmoney* I spent quite a bit, a BIG bit...despite the fact that I've been telling myself I will not buy anything anymore...
haiyooo but every corner of the mall has the big word, SALE
how to resist you tell me????

anyways, after buying some stuff
went to makan....
You know I'm such an Asam Laksa fan....if I see that shop got Asam Laksa, I wont think twice and just go in...so the spotted restaurant was Little Cravings @ LG Floor
which actually is sort of like, upgrade version of Nyonya Colors, run by Nyonya Colors as well...
I was thinking how this two shops can be so similar at first....
but of course the location is better coz it's a shop lot, quite well decorated one summore...

Snack first
Cucur Udang - RM2.40
Like this, very crunchy and strong shirmp flavor
one was definitely not enough!

Penang Asam Laksa - RM9.80
not bad...the fish is delicious
love the crunchy onions and pineapples
but the soup is a bit too spicy for me

anyways, the ambience was good, though it can be a lil bit crowded
there's air con so I dun have to worry about sweating too much after having Asam Laksa.

Little Cravings
LG320, Lower Ground Floor
1 Utama Shopping Centre
Bandar Utama
PJ

Go to Nyonya Colors Website to see the address of other Nyonya colors and Little Cravings outlets:
http://www.nyonyacolors.com/ 

Before that
had a refreshing drink first


Camellia Green Milk Tea @ Meet Fresh
Yummy...has a light taste

After that, shopped
bought a dress for RM50 at Brands Outlet
and this : 

Magnetic Nail Polish and the Magnet from China Glaze @ Isetan
The DAMAGE : RM54 (Nail Polish : RM35, Magnet : RM19)
couldn't resist to buy it..
we tried out several brands that had this magnetic nail polish, such as Etude House, Bloop and Sasa
but this one had the best polish and fastest results
for others, I had to wait for at least more than 30 seconds before the pattern comes out...
this one was super fast!! around 10 seconds (just as stated on the packaging)
plus the magnet has 3 patterns unlike others which only had one
 plus the sales assistant was very kind, she let us tried all the colors available...
how to resist u tell me?
well the polish was very smooth and easy to apply, n i checked it was made in USA and the brand is China Glaze LOL
but the magnet is indeed made in China haha

tryout
the arrow pattern, diagonal stripe, and star pattern..


Random:
Realize I've been buying a lot of Korean brand products recently...

On the left : The Egg soap and the two masks were from Holika Holika
centre : Tangerine Lip Color and Pumpkin Mask(gift from cousin) from Etude House
Right : Volume up lip gloss and Jeju Face Mist from The Face Shop
apart from the mask, which I havent use
others are like my fave items now..
I use the egg soap everyday, and it really helps in preventing blackheads
The mist is really nice...refreshing and helps to set make-up so that it last longer
Pink Lip Gloss, fell in love with the color.
Tangerine lip color is the best, now in my bag, use it whenever i go.


had make up on coz I had to take photo for passport
really feel like make up does wonders...
all my ugly whiteheads gone heehee
but it's so troublesome larr... :(

tomorrow is results day, hope I'll still be able to smile :(

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love Nuffnang

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails