Now on Wix Site

Hello Readers,

I have moved to Wix site. Click on the link for my latest posts.



Sunday, October 14, 2012

kay, lectures starts tomorrow...
right now, I'm still at home, waiting for dinner...
can't wait for lectures to start tomorrow! and for some reason I don't feel nervous, or scared, or sad because i'm leaving home, is that weird?? well probably because I still get to go home on weekends, so it's not that frightening after all, or maybe I should be nervous lol. I just hope i can get use to things easily. shudn't be a problem right?? dunno lerrr, no tv, no unifi, no newspaper...have to do everything by myself...hmmm....kay time to grow up and be a real adult hehe...

went to see my room today, quite nice, I like it...will be sharing room with a girl, but still haven't meet her yet, can't wait hehe....hope she's nice haha...

k la, gtg edi....probably wont blog frequently edi....will try to update whenever i can...
Uni Life, Here I Come

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love Nuffnang

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails