Now on Wix Site

Hello Readers,

I have moved to Wix site. Click on the link for my latest posts.



Sunday, May 19, 2013

Chili's Grill and Bar Restaurant @ 1 Utama

O Yay! Finally, the food review!!
Gosh there's a lot of them coming up. Honestly I cant really remember the chronological sequence. So I might as well start with my fave first.

It's Chilis Grill and Bar Restaurant!

I Believe this name is no stranger to people living in KL. As there are many branches throughout  KL in most of the major shopping malls. Okay, I know, shame on me, that I've never dined in that place. Anyways finally, have a chance to do so. I must say the food served here are sort of unique in a way and of course it's delicious!!

Btw, I'm so sorry, this was a while ago, so I couldn't remember the price. But I remember the bill totaled up to be around 45++ something.


Ice Lemon Tea for both of us.
It's refillable! But it took us some effort to just finish one glass. 

French Fries
delicious, with lots of pepper and salt. Crunchy and tasty. 

  Southwestern Quesadillas
This is like awesome. The flavor is just unique!
With sweet onions and chicken. It was amazing!! The tortillas are crunchy and fragrant. With a smudge of sour cream it gives a refreshing taste!
Didn't know sour cream could be this good!
anyways, this portion is kinda large for one person, good thing that we shared. 

Anyways I can't wait to try out the rest of the menu.
So many more mouthwatering dishes. Will try them out soon.

Chili's Grill and Bar Restaurant @ 1 Utama
S311, 2nd Floor,High Street
1Utama Shopping Centre,
Lebuh Bandar Utama,
47800 Petaling Jaya,
Selangor Darul Ehsan
Tel : 03 7725 7277


For full list of Chili's Outlet Locations, go to their website : http://www.chilis.com.my/?page=location

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love Nuffnang

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails