Now on Wix Site

Hello Readers,

I have moved to Wix site. Click on the link for my latest posts.



Sunday, July 28, 2013

Plan B Brunch @ Midvalley

Always have a Plan B....

haha, nice tag line...
Many friends recommended this restaurant but I never really had chance to visit. Finally, went to the Midvalley outlet with a friend to have a simple brunch.

Plan B @ Midvalley

I really like the ambience, to me it looks like those underground workshop with lots of light bulbs hanging off the ceiling and lots of wooden table. Very nice place to hang out. I had a great time chatting with my friends over there.

Notice the Light Bulb with a B?
btw, when u dine in here, water is served free in a bottle that looks like those brown chemical glass bottles. 

They have the cutest Menu!
I think it's meant to be like those report file, where u flip n flip like a boss haha

Eggs Royale -- RM17
I'm in love with the yellow color sauce, I went online and found out that it's called Hollandaise which is made of egg yolk and butter. OMG I love the taste, it's like smooth sauce with a blend of spice and the aroma is just so awesome. It goes so well with the bread! I like the texture of the eggs and smoked salmon as well...what a good combination.
Well I heard that their coffee is quite famous too and they have lots of nice dishes. Hope I'll be able to come back and try out some other main course. 

Plan B
@ Midvalley Megamall
Lot G73-75, Ground Floor, 
MidValley Megamall, 
Mid Valley City, 
Lingkaran Syed Putra, 59200 KL

Go to Plan B's website to see the location of all 5 outletshttp://thebiggroup.co/planb/


No comments:

Post a Comment

Love Nuffnang

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails