Now on Wix Site

Hello Readers,

I have moved to Wix site. Click on the link for my latest posts.



Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Three Little Pigs and the Big Bad Wolf @ Bangsar Village

Now only I know I'm a Big Bad Wolf, I love piggy meat so much nyehehehhehe

Three Little Pigs and the Big Bad Wolf @ Bangsar Village

I'd seen many friends post instagram photos of this place. Well I didn't really cared what they posted but the name of this restaurant is certainly gonna leave an impression! So when my friend told me that we're gonna go there, I was pretty much excited to know how this shop will look like. It's actually hidden behind Village Grocer. You have to walk into the supermarket to enter the restaurant, quite exciting haha, like some secret spot LOL

anyways, just like the name suggests, the restaurant's spotlight is on pork! Most of them are western but there are some fusion dish as well. 

I actually like the logo, their menu looks like a storybook and there are drawing of the pigs on the walls, like a picture book. 

'
Roast Pork Fried Rice -- RM22
fell in love with this!! Love the flavor so much...
It's definitely asian style, with basil and pepper
The rice is moist with a mild sweetness in it, really love it!!
The best part of course, pork la...I think it kinda taste like Siu Yok, but richer flavor...
Really love this one, my fave!


Mighty Piggy Burger -- RM28
such a cute name haha...
well the pork patty is kinda thick, it's quite juicy too...
the seasoning was okay
to me, it's yummy larr, but nothing impressive
sorry larrr, my fave burger is always Ramlee Burger haha...
the chips well, quite crispy, and lots of pepper!!
The salad is nice tho!

Grumpy Piggy -- RM28
There's a promotional series of  meatball pasta which are named with funny funny names. This is one of them! The meatballs are actually quite nice!! Very sweet onion taste. The spaghetti was okay too, creamy but not too heavy and I love mushrooms!!

Yummy!!
Btw, water is served free. I ordered an Ice Lemon Tea for RM9
haizzz stupid me, I din notice that there's a small cup of syrup so I finished one whole sour lemon tea haha

I like the place though, has a very cozy feeling. Comfy chairs, plain colors, large windows. Like those places where best friends always hang out and talk about their jobs and family haha... I have mine with me on that day :D 

Photo from pureglutton.com

To be honest, I think the food is not bad, but not worth as much coz the price is not exactly affordable (for students at least). But I think you pay for the environment and also the specialty lorr...since the dishes are quite unique afterall. I would definitely come back here again, once in a long while :D


Three Little Pigs & The Big Bad Wolf 
Lot G1A, Ground Floor, 
Bangsar Village 1 
Jalan Telawi Satu, 
Bangsar Baru 59100 Kuala Lumpur 
Tel: 603-2283-2270 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love Nuffnang

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails