Now on Wix Site

Hello Readers,

I have moved to Wix site. Click on the link for my latest posts.



Thursday, May 25, 2006

Hahaha......1st time post.2day,the rain makes me sad, sorrowful, finally...IT MAKES ME WET!!!!! Juz finished my exam....well the results, u can juz get it how bad was it from the 2nd sentence of this blog. So far... i got highest in my maths which is 91.5. But 4 u all, u will think it is bad, rite?? 2moro, my skool celebrates teachers day, i dun noe should i go or not?? Looks like it is boring, coz of those speeches from the teachers,principal. But i heard there will be sum performance, i think not bad la....Well....i oso got scolded by my stressed mom, coz my maid has gone...dat means she hav 2 do thing by herself la...but i can understand how was her feelings although she keep scolding me.... hope her stressful look will disappear,n get lost in diz world 4ever. Its been ages i didnt go out n hang out wit my frends.....but i'm not a mall maniac. Juz hope i can hav a day of break wit my frendz. Hav a nice day n sweet dreams.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love Nuffnang

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails