Now on Wix Site

Hello Readers,

I have moved to Wix site. Click on the link for my latest posts.



Monday, November 06, 2006

2MORO IS R.K.A DAY!!

okay......2day spending da whole skul time on pandu puteri's test
well....
tie-ing knots was kinda fun
we had sejarah test...
is kinda ez lahkay
den got teori test 4 knots.....but i 4gotten all
den i pontenged skul..
i suppose 2 go back 2 class coz i finished d test
since esther they all havent
den i stay there larh
we played at da gim
den we talked bout sook ven
i juz wondering wat is heppening 2 her
when she noe i called her...
den he purposely off da phone
wat is goin on??
esther made sum complain bout her...
munling did so....
da point is kinda worry bout her
currently sms-ing wif her
she still havent tell me apa yg berlaku
den we go 4 test again.....
me n munling discuss
bout da batches dat we wanted 2 take 4 queen's guide
we took da same so we can do it 2gether
okay.....sook ven gave me answer
she say is bcoz of boredness
fine.....den u leave us at da skul??
back 2 it.....den went back 2 class
got our samudra
i look weird in da class pic
den came back from skul
n tell my dad bout da 7 km hiking
i din tell my parents we go there by lrt
if i say liddat
they sure dun let me go 1.....
i dun hav da recruits camp t-shirt
den i suddenly felt so left out
hahaz.....
i cant wait 2 go 4 hiking
hehez
datz all....
2moro is r.k.a day
my results.....purata is 71.....den my position is 17
haha......opposite
o...YA......my tagboard gt sum prob.....now da tagboard is connected 2 my d ader blog 1.....
soo....... SMILES FROM -JW-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love Nuffnang

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails