Now on Wix Site

Hello Readers,

I have moved to Wix site. Click on the link for my latest posts.



Sunday, November 12, 2006

CAN I JUZ SLEEP ALL DA DAY??

well....at d afternoon...
went out 4 lunch
den went 2 kl
guess where i go
i went 2 kl sentral again!!
coz my mom says she wanna buy earrings
den there r cheap n nice ones
den we went there
bought earrings n clothes
walau....damn cheap la weih
den we went other places n walked 4 a while
den came home
watched tv
n played comp all da timee
den life goes normal again
den datz all
2moro hav 2 go mcd AGAIN
i tak boleh tahan oledy
i wont b eating lunch at mcd
it was like almost 2 days i eat once
well 2moro we will talk bout da hiking laporan stuff
den me, kahying n hui qian will go earlier coz we hav 2 buy our board stuff
2moro morning gt piano lesson oso
so fan larh
i think datz all....
i hope i could sleep all day
SMILES FROM JW =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love Nuffnang

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails