Now on Wix Site

Hello Readers,

I have moved to Wix site. Click on the link for my latest posts.



Friday, July 20, 2007

this week was a super buzy week......
badminton, marching & piano
and i hurt my finger,
i'm not sure whether i can play piano at my exam,
at least i still can type my post rite now,
well, i realized that i really loved badminton!!!
yea, though i sucked in it.
today, ungu & kuning had a dramatic match.....
during the mixed doubles.....
it was like so cool!!
eng yi & the form 1 guy really rocked......
they played like super 'yeng'
for those who saw the match.....
for sure it is memorable,
and, i go back, have noodles for my lunch,
then, went to school.
and school was kinda normal but till d last period of school.
sejarah quiz!!!!
everybody cheated, including me!!
but i still have a lot of empty spots on the paper.
before the test,
everyone was hoping pn.suaihala will give birth to her baby immediatly....
i know we were bad......but we don't know everything....
the chapter is really long...............
then came back from school.
tomorrow, guides had meeting,
so sad i can't attend,
and hanrui's having their backwoodsman session for kadet polis......
yerr.......i really wanna go la,
wanna try my twin sis's cooking......hehe
and the guides gt gadjet building....
I'm going back to my cousin's hse.....
maybe we will watch 'Harry Potter'
yea.......but i heard it was kinda boring.....
watever, i'm still the fan of the storybooks.
not gonna be onlining these days.......
i guess....
bye bye!!

SMILE =)
-JW-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love Nuffnang

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails