Now on Wix Site

Hello Readers,

I have moved to Wix site. Click on the link for my latest posts.



Friday, November 13, 2009

Bye Bye Form 4.....

Last day of Form 4......there goes a year....in a blink of an eye
Thank God for giving me awesome classmates!!!!
I think I really enjoyed form 4
But today was a bit boring to me,
coz my loupo not here, bao sook not here, Ching, Audrey, Miu, Fiona........all not here
Anyways.....it's the last day of school, we still had some FUN!!

Here's a bit of what happened in class today



Learning from the Guru

Class-court Badminton Match Between Cassandra in Vinodhan =)

Styling David's Hair!! Man, u look so very super adorable!!


I will seriously miss you all!!!!!!!!

Audrey, MiuYinn

Destinee =)

4eva-3-yrs-old-KaiLeong and Lame-Joshua

$hiva

Huey Wernnnnn

Amanda!! I still dunno how to solve the last part la.....

Rin Rin Erin

JanYi!! *Gee gee gee gee =)

JanYi, David&ShiatHui, with their colorful bands.

Anyways......
School is out!!
I'm not sure it's a good or baad thing.....
Coz I really will miss my Friends...

Bye Bye Uniform,
see you again in one and a half months time

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love Nuffnang

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails