Now on Wix Site

Hello Readers,

I have moved to Wix site. Click on the link for my latest posts.



Tuesday, December 01, 2009

I'm turning into a China Doll with Etude House Products!!!

Another Random Post....
Oh God, I'm being so freaking random and life-less these days
But i find random thoughts and actions are pretty fun... hehe
Since I bought some Etude House products yesterday
so I was thinking of doing a ALL ETUDE HOUSE LOOK
with what Etude House Products I Have la
turns out to be like a China Doll
My Eyes were so much smaller
yea, I don't have a darker eyeshadow for shading
I'm not really sure whether I like the look or not
It looks kinda weird.... =)

No Matter How, I still love their products!!

See?? Macam China Doll kan??
Perhaps China Dolls look better than me!!

Got The Look with all these Etude House Products...
BB Magic Cream with SPF 30, RM 49.90
Peach Beam Blusher in No.3 Peach, RM 34.90
Surprise Essence Concealer in No.2, RM 21.90
Petite Darling Eyes in PK006, RM 9.90 (highlight)
Petite Darling Eyes in YL801, RM 9.90 (lids)
Juicy Pop Tube in No.7, RM 9.90

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love Nuffnang

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails