Now on Wix Site

Hello Readers,

I have moved to Wix site. Click on the link for my latest posts.



Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Back to school, Facing the truth....

I don't know why but somehow I'm still very not satisfied with my exam results...

I know I'm better than some other people, but 
Your biggest enemy is always yourself rite??
and this time my results dropped like dunno how....
I was telling myself to be grateful but somehow the change in numbers are seriously getting the best of me...

Ok let's see :

My Bloody Exam Results


Hmm... the ones that I'm really really happy would be my BM and Moral.
Finally there's an bloody A!!
But apparently, the teacher gave high marks to others also...
which makes no difference in the purata....
Then there's History and Physics which I'm really proud of...
I improved without counting on the Bloody Tips lerr...
but same thing, others got real high marks as well...
Then there's Bio and Chinese...
Bio marks really broke my heart weih...
I tot I'll get something near 70...
I worked really hard for Bio but somehow I still did a lot of unforgivable careless mistakes....
crazily pulled down my average marks.....
Chinese a.... (speechless)


I was pretty emo through out the day
probably because I was too tired after Teacher's Day's dance rehearsal
I was staring blankly at my exam papers all the time during Chinese class...
okay, I need to stop feeling sad...
It's over...
But I'm pretty sure I will screw up trials coz I'll be having piano exam
Hopefully my SPM will be better....
=)

anyways, I'm having dance rehearsal for the past two days,
very tiring, but now I think I really love dancing!!
hehe... choreographed some moves as well!! xD
But sini pain sana pain....
hope I can lose some weight haha...
but obviously it's not gonna work
coz I just ate rojak for my extra lunch...

okay I'm crapping...
but i still need to crap about something blue...

I didn't know what to choose so I picked the only blue thing I found in my recent albums
Intensive Sparkling Eye Mask
Bought it from Sasa at 3.90 only!!
It has 3 pairs in it..
quite worth it rite??
But honestly, it's not really working.
I can't feel anything after applying it.
The sales girl wanted me to buy 2,
Thank God I said NO!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love Nuffnang

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails