Now on Wix Site

Hello Readers,

I have moved to Wix site. Click on the link for my latest posts.



Sunday, June 20, 2010

Wakaka.... Post-poned post....

I should've post this a week ago
but i can only stand to upload an album of photos per day
coz my internet is bloody hell slow....
I know I must blog this before school reopens coz I know there won't be a single bloody second for me to blog anymore.... 

and It was a fun day so It's a must-blog-story...
Well sorry for cramming all the photos cause there are too much and it will take too long for me to upload it one by one...
and sorry for the very much cacat-ed photo quality...

So let's get started...
Well my cousin actually asked her cousin, Jesclyn out on last sat
well I don't really know her but I've met her once during CNY
turns out that she's one of the wackiest people I've ever met!!
And both of us love taking photos!!!
Which resulted in our overloaded photo album...
(Check out more photos in Facebook)

I hate it when it comes to having lunch @ 1u
takes us forever to think about the place...
you know la, it's hard to find a restaurant with a good place and good taste and good price...
so we ended up at one of the most economic restaurants in 1u
KTZ (Kei Tak Zek)

I've nevr tried 1u's KTZ despite my weekly snack at SS2's KTZ
surprisingly they sell all the items at the same price...
I thought it's gonna be a bit more expensive coz it's in 1u...
and there's more food options on the menu...which i like it...
so yea...the drinks are awesome so does the food =)
Well the orange color-ed drink is very special....
It has pamelo in it...
super yummy!! MUST TRY!!!
The food was good....Carrot cake (top-middle) is the must try!!!
Try their tong shui's as well!!

Then we went for some shopping....
Yeaps, we're messing with MPH's kitchen
And surprisingly the fake kitchen's water pipe actually works...
We were dumbstruck-ed for one second and we laughed together at the sight of it!!
and the ventilator works as well!!

Went on shopping for gifts and some stupid stuff...

And here's my favorite part of the day....
Tea time!!!
@ Secret Recipe
Yes they were having promotion where you'll get a free coffee or tea with a purchase of a slice of cake(which is RM6 something).
I think it's damn bloody worth it.
The cakes are awesome and simply delicious.
My strawberry marshmallow cake is delicious!
The coffee was nice as well.
But according to my cousins, the tea was kinda tasteless.
I guess I'll go SR for tea every week!!

Nothing but Yummy!!!

Then walked around for some cam-whore moments....

Some random shots of the day...
Bills, Shopping...
we were playing with make-up and nail polish when we're back in my house...
and I can't believe sharing make up talks with my girlfriends are so fun!!!

My fave shot of the day!!!!
Anyways, it's the last day of mid year hols and I must say I'm not ready for my results yet....
I know my numbers' are gonna be bloody low...
haiz....
This is the first time that I didn't wanna know my marks despite my raging curiosity...

Oh... Happy Father's Day baba....
Wish I won't give you a bad result as present....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love Nuffnang

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails