Now on Wix Site

Hello Readers,

I have moved to Wix site. Click on the link for my latest posts.



Tuesday, August 16, 2011

TBowl, Toilet on your dining table. XD


Went to Sunway Pyramid last Saturday Night with Vince
what to do? Shopping larrrr.....
But there's always this problem for us, we spend super a lot of time thinking about WHERE to eat, once we decided where to eat, we'll take super long to look at the menu to decide WHAT to eat, and then we'll take more than one hour to finish all the food plus camwhore-ing. Why spend so much time? Coz we wanna share good food with you now!! :D

Okay but before TBowl, hehe, Ice Cream first, yes, we were doing reverse mode on that day and trust me I don't know why.

We were jalan-jalan-ing at Asian Avenue, then we saw this Ice Cream kiosk in Bright Pink
and it says YOKOMON :D

Vince was craving for Green Tea that day, so she ordered a Green Tea Ice Cream. Well for me, Rum and Raisins!!!! I was soooo excited to see this flavor on the menu mannn, the only place I know that has Rum and Raisins Ice Cream is Baskin Robins, which is like 8 bucks per scoop. 

 This one is pretty yummy too and in fact bigger in size, plus the ice cream is in this sort-of-like-porcupine shape LOL. All this for 5 bucks only!!!
 Cousin's Green Tea Ice Cream
Super yummy too!!! Love the green tea taste.

 See?? The Porcupine shape???
Window shopping while eating ice cream is like my fave combination.

So when it's around dinner time, we went to TBowl!!!
Which Vince recommended to me.
Yeap, "The Toilet Restaurant"
What a cute menu don't you think?? *points at the toothbrush*

Okay I'll introduce the food first before the environment.
Mango Sago....in a Yellow Bathtub -- RM 5.50
Yea this was suppose to be desert but I dunno why they served it first. anyways, It's Yummy!! Not too sweet, very Refreshing, felt like ordering one more. 
But they very stingy with the mango lorrr
Got 3 small little slice of mangoes only TT.TT
But it's still awesome larr...

Honey Lemon....in Toilet Seat LOL -- RM 3.50
Well I didn't order any drink at first, then I saw this cute cup on the table next to us. So ordered it just for fun. Like what Vince said, "Drink toilet water" LOL
But to my surprise it taste great. Trust me, it's just nice.

Lai Wan Style Porridge in their famous Toilet BOWL -- RM 8.90
also known as 荔湾艇仔粥
Again, delicious!! The portion is quite big, enough for the two of us. It has deep-fried fish fillet, sotong cutlets, fake crab meat and lots of Bonito Flakes!! Love it!!
Then Finally
Here comes the suppose-to-be appetizer
Signature Steam Egg -- RM 5.90
I told you we were on reverse mode, appetizer came last LOL
It took them REALLY REALLY LONG to prepare this, probably they ran out of eggs or maybe ran out of bathtubs.
But it was worth the 30 minutes wait, this dish is also yummy!!
Got mushroom, yummy diced chicken, and also vegeee. The egg is just nice, abit like the japanese steam egg aka chawanmushi. 

Basically, all the food we ordered were yummy-licious. Many people told me that the food doesn't taste nice, but seriously I don't think so. Well I think most of my friends went to the Sungei Wang's branch. This one is really nice. In fact Vince went to Sungei Wang's branch before, but she thinks Sunway's branch is good. :D

anyways, now, the more important thing than the food
THE PLACE
 Well of course they made it look like a toilet.
Got Sink-Table, with sponge, toothbrush and the fluffy sponge...
Then some of the seats are actually toilet seats :




 Drinking Toilet Water


 Really Really Really Look Like Toilet don't you think???? Got flush on the right summore...

After eating dinner, continue shopping.
Well I was very happy that day, I bought a Blazer and 2 Shirts for 65 bucks in total.
All from Asian Avenue.
I swear I was gonna buy that whole shop named IFeel. All the clothes there are so sho sho pretty and they are more to korean style which I am really into it now. Wish I had more money. I think I'm gonna go there again this week hehehe....

Actually there's summore food to share
well it's all about the Roti's
will share it in the next post. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love Nuffnang

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails