Now on Wix Site

Hello Readers,

I have moved to Wix site. Click on the link for my latest posts.



Monday, July 16, 2012

Food Journal (May-June) - The Palm Cafe @ Jalan Sultan + Coffeebox @ Masjid Jamek + Cafelicious @ Aman Suria

1. Palm Cafe @ Jalan Sultan

Salted Egg Sotong with Rice 咸香苏东饭
Love this! The sotong is crunchy on the outside but tender on the inside. Love the texture, and the slightly spicy salted egg with sotong is just nice!
Eating this with rice is awesome!

Yin-Yong (Coffee + Tea)
cooling and refreshing! Not too sweet, but i would love it if the coffee taste is stronger.

There's a lot more on the menu, such as cheese baked rice and noodles go have a try!

The Palm Cafe
63, Jalan Sultan
50000 Kuala Lumpur

2.Coffee Box @ Jalan Tun Perak
was looking for lunch after studying in KL library
then we pass by this Coffeebox which is fully FULLY crowded
since there was aircond + wi-fi, we went in without much thought haha
by the way, we felt like an alien over there coz most of the customers there are white-collared


Hainanese Chicken Rice
Pretty good, the rice was well cooked. I love the rice more than the chicken actually.
The chicken is actually not bad, just that something is missing. The... "crunchy-ness" maybe?

3 Layered Tea
I know, it doesn't look like it right??
IN FACT IT TASTE NOTHING LIKE 3 LAYERED TEA
super weird, something very sour....no tea taste
I seriously dont know what they used to make this
I didn't exchange it coz it took them super long to just serve this, I couldn't afford to wait anymore...

and by the way, I was quite disappointed with this coffeebox
many items on the menu weren't available during lunch hour
I dont understand lorr....your things not available in lunch hour then when will it be available???

Coffeebox
Jalan Tun Perak 
(Same Row as Masjid Jamek and Burger King, opposite MCD)
Kuala Lumpur

3. Cafelicious @ Aman Suria
been here only a few times coz my parents are not big fan of this shop
But I kinda love this place
the environment is good, the food I've tried so far were good too
really dont understand my parents...

So sorry I couldn't remember what is this called. But I really do remember the taste!
well and I remember it's a Monday's Set Lunch
anyways, it's actually deep fried prawns and fish fillet with yummy tomato based (sweet and sour) sauce.
Served with rice.
The prawns and fish taste really good, both crunchy with the sweet taste of seafood hehe...
The sauce is good as well....

I tried their 盐焗鸡 (Salted Chicken Rice)
and I really loved it, the chicken is tender, with strong scent of herbs. It's a really good one, go have a try!

by the way, the Bubble Tea is also quite famous

Cafelicious Place
B-G-20, Jalan PJU 1/43
Aman Suria Damansara 47301
Petaling Jaya
Selangor.

Opening Hours
Monday - Saturday : 0800 - 2400hrs.
Sunday - Closed

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love Nuffnang

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails