Now on Wix Site

Hello Readers,

I have moved to Wix site. Click on the link for my latest posts.



Saturday, January 17, 2009

it's been half a month of school.....
and i realize my class was different from 3 Cempaka
i think maybe the 3 ppl around me were totally different....
SookVen, JinChuen and Fiona
they are really different from
Christine, Daphney and Michelle
i dont know how to list the difference la....
just.....it's really different to me....
anyways.....
i think i love my class...
there are a whole lot of cool ppl in my class....
yea.....
i'm starting to worry about bio,
freaking pn.yip didnt come this week...
and i think i would just sleep in bio class
if there's no experiment
and i hate add maths.....IN SCHOOL....
my tuition teacher was 999 times better than En.Amara
so add maths period was the homework period for me
coz i will just ignore him and do other homework
others....i think the teachers are okay...
love chemistry and physics....
KOKO day just passed....
surprisingly, there are a lot of them
who registered in chinese society
i think form 4 had the most....
Yay!! hope this year's activities will be very nice...
so everything is still okay rite now....=)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love Nuffnang

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails