Now on Wix Site

Hello Readers,

I have moved to Wix site. Click on the link for my latest posts.



Sunday, April 03, 2011

College.....is the scariest word to me now

Yay!! I'm officially a College Student
I was an idiot to feel so happy about it on last Monday.
After 5 days, I just realize college was no A'S but 2B'S
Busy and Boring....
yea...orientation lasted for 2 days only
haven't really orientated myself yet LOL
yea, i basically know NO ONE in my class...
Until now, I still don't know all their names
and I only spoke to few of them...
It's not that I'm anti social or something
but there seems to be no time or no chance to really know each other...
Our classes are real packed!!
My timetable looks exactly like high school's timetable
Except the fact that every period is ONE HOUR LONG!!!
and and and there's only 4 subjects....
Gosh it's like facing the same subjects every single day!! really miss English class now...

Only one week passed, I have 2 assignments with me already...
and My Maths teacher gave us 2 chapter's exercise in one week, as if we are all genius in maths. 
okay i know I shouldn't be reporting about my homework here...
anyways, i guess i wont blog that often from now...
I can't even spare a minute for Piano practice everyday
but I'll try my best to update this blog....

THE DARK CIRCLES ARE NO JOKE

yea, just came back from Malacca yesterday, for Ching Ming and Cousin's Wedding Banquet...
I sang on stage yesterday night and I sucked coz the stupid PA system was bloody loud and i can't even hear what i'm singing....went off tune a lot of times....
Yea totally screwed up the performance..
But it felt good afterall, my family, my cousins are super supportive haha!!
Love them =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love Nuffnang

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails