Now on Wix Site

Hello Readers,

I have moved to Wix site. Click on the link for my latest posts.



Friday, May 26, 2006

I'M SO STUPID!!!!

2day, my skool celebrated teachers day. So "malang" dat the present dat i wanna giv 2 my fave teacher was been spoiled by "someone"?? It was really boring during d assembly, the "ppl" were telling those boring speeches. After dat, we gather @ da hall, da performances were GREAT!!
But i didnt finish watching. 2day, i forgotten 2 bring da clothes in while it is raining. So.... i got scolded by my mom, of course. I felt very sry 2 her. PLZ FORGIVE ME MY MOTHER!!!!! After dat, i oso forgotten 2 take my shoes 2 wash, coz it is wet bcoz of yesterday's rain. Finally....GOT SCOLDED BY MY MUM AGAIN. Aiyo, i oso dunno y i can do such silly things. After dat, i went out wit my mum 2 get some snacks 2 eat. but bcoz of da rain(AGAIN, like yesterday) we didnt get anything.2day, i realize dat, I'M SO STUPID!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love Nuffnang

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails