Now on Wix Site

Hello Readers,

I have moved to Wix site. Click on the link for my latest posts.



Saturday, May 27, 2006

Why stupid thing keep coming out in my life??

2day, didnt rain. Oh...so happy, coz i didnt get scolded by my mom 2day. Haha, stupid things keep soming out in my life!!!! When it was 11a.m. My mom asked me 2 prepare sum fruits 2 eat. Fruits hav skin, of course u hav 2 peel it. When i was peeling it, suddenly, funnyly n stupidly, i peeled my own skin instead of the fruit's skin!! Funny or stupid huh?? My hand juz had a white wound, after dat, it bleeds. Horrible, so painful!!!! Even i can't wash or bathe my hand!! My mom gav me a gel 2 apply, n then wrap it with a plaster. After that, my mum, bro n i went out n took our lunch. Da meal was delicious(diz sentence was nonsense). When it was tea time, my dad bought sum snack 4 me, once i'm washing da plates. DA WOUND HURTS!!!! So..my dad help me 2 wash lorr. I beg him 2 wash da dishes after da dinner. He agreed. Bcoz of the injury, i no need 2 wash da dishes. But it also make me suffered!!!!! At last, sweet dreams n hav a nice day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love Nuffnang

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails