Now on Wix Site

Hello Readers,

I have moved to Wix site. Click on the link for my latest posts.



Thursday, July 20, 2006

Didnt blog diz days

kay......i bery bery lama didnt blog oledy.....diz is bcoz.....
1) BORED.........BORED..............BORED..........
2)When i'm almost finish blogging, my bro want 2 use da comp, then he closed it ..... so ..... everything lost
3) Duno wat 2 blog about
4) I was bz when i wanna blog.....then i cant finish it....
5) My life is juz normal
6) Quite bz and tired these days
7) Dont have da mood 2 blog
8)Playing online games when i'm using da comp

kay.....8 reasons y i didnt blog 4 soooooooooooooooo long. well these days.....okay larr.....noth good or bad happened.....erm....finally....mah new maid came........no need 2 do housework anymore......ya.....2moro will b a pandu puteri recruits camp.....so sad i cant go.....coz
1) friday: hav 2 do lotz of thing
2)saturday: go shopping wif mah mom at 1u
3)sunday: go 1u n watch POC 2 wif mah bro
4) my mom say is dangerous (but i think is fun)
5) my mom say got haze (not really serious, but da camp will make camp fire....then dat time....lagi worse .)
6) i cant go online

kay 6 reasons y i cant go.....yeah but i oso rugi u noe.....
1) cant go play wif mah friendz
2) cant pass those test ( i wanna pass kelas dua u noe)
3) no experience
4) lost mah chance 2 eat cup mee ( coz mah mom dun let me eat at home)
5) no chance 2 noe more of mah seniors (they r cute u noe)
6) Mun Ling (da asst.leader) will kill me coz i didnt go ( she tot i will go)

kay....6 things i rugi......erm.....i cant wait 2 c POC 2 la......i'm oledy late 2 watch it..... anybody hu is goin 1u......meet me there....kay.....been ages i didnt go 1u.....it is last saturday i go 2 1u....saw 1 pair of shoes.....totally cute....my mom like it oso.....we wanted 2 buy....unfortunately.....no size 4 us......sold out all.....i was so sad u noe.....i wanna get more shoes diz time.kay.....i think datz all
yeah....not many things 2 mension during these weeks...ya ....bye....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love Nuffnang

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails