Now on Wix Site

Hello Readers,

I have moved to Wix site. Click on the link for my latest posts.



Sunday, July 30, 2006

Yay.........my bro n i were okay aledi

hahaha............i duno how 2 say how happy i am.............my bro is now good 2 me oledy.....i still cant 4 get how he treat me diz morning...wanna noe watz goin on...go 2 my xanga site.... www.xanga.com/jwen_1101 kayz....in d afternoon....my bro din go 4 tuition....den we watch lovers in prague..........then...we laugh n talk a lot.....then...it was 6 o'clock.....haha got jolin tsai's TV show.....then we watch.....talk a lot about jolin.......then my bro keep on saying da guy in da music video is ugly....then we joked n joked....laugh n laugh......think wat star should b da character....we thought da same thing u noe....diz means we are always siblings....haha....cant believe we said da same thing again....then watch lotza shows.....n laugh.........fun........i think datz all 4 mah bro n i.....luv u alwayz brother! do u luv us bro or sis??

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love Nuffnang

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails