Now on Wix Site

Hello Readers,

I have moved to Wix site. Click on the link for my latest posts.



Sunday, July 02, 2006

France vs Brazil!!!!Wat a cruel match

Haha, 2day....erm....quite bored....in d afternoon....sent my bro 2 tuition....then..
went 2 IKEA wif mah dad.....diz is bcoz my dad n i r doing a research 2 find a sofa 4 mah house's living room....ya....fuhyoh....i luv da furnitures very much......
it was like....wow....a small space could hav lotz of furniture....da kitchen design i luv da most....then....went 2 bedroom department....i saw a bedframe....is a day time bed frame....which means is like sofa....u juz hav 2 put cusions....then it could look juz like a sofa....it costs RM 600....i told mah dad....my dad says....if got money...buy 4 u la...actually i saw da bedframe in da IKEA magazine since 2 years ago....my mom promised me 2 buy...at last....didnt....nvm la....i wont b angry bout diz....then.....came out from da showroom n go 2 da markethall....wow...da things.... cheap..it is 2 cheap....but those expensive...is superhyperduper expensive. A set of Forks n Spoons r worth RM129. Crazy huh?...ya....went out...went 2 da cafe...bought mah fave currypuff n cinnamon roll n a lemon tea. Haha....then went 2 da parking lot....so funny....
mah dad went 2 da wrong floor....i told him b4 we enter there...he doesn't beleive me....then...we can't find our car....then a security guard came n help us... no ...help mah dad only....then we go 2 da lower floor by lift....ha...da lift was extremely big....haha...only my dad n i were inside....fun....got music oso...
my dad says we r comin again 2 moro...then went out n go fetch mah bro from tuition....we ate da currypuff in car..fuhyoh....damn delicious....after fetching my bro....my bro suddenly says: ooi, can gimme eat da currypuff arr? I was suprised dat he started 2 eat spicy stuff....my bro doesn't eat anything except meat...prawns...beans...snack....datz all....haha....my dad felt so happy dat he ate spicy stuff...then...actually we r on da way home...my father remind me dat i havent collect my mom's shoe yet at centerpoint....ya....i dowanna get scold by mah mom...so went there lorr...mana tahu....havent finish repairing yet...haiz...
then went home...ate currypuff, cinnamon roll n mah mom's redbean soup....yummy....yeah datz all 4 2day. Well....afterwards...FRANCE VS BRAZIL...
i'm damn nervous....coz i luv france n brazil....so weird 2 day....i've chat wif christal....she ask me hu i'm supporting....actually i wanna type france.....but i accidentally typed brazil....duno y....haiyo...then christal says she hate brazil....
erm....i'm kind of mad la.....i dun like german very much....but i think german will
be in da finals...yeah....hope france will win brazil....my god....plz bless france 2
win!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love Nuffnang

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails