Now on Wix Site

Hello Readers,

I have moved to Wix site. Click on the link for my latest posts.



Sunday, March 06, 2011

Sushi Tei @ Tropicana City

Went to TC mall last tuesday with my long-time-no-see friends....
For lunch, we had it at this Sushi Tei which was packed with people during lunch hour.
It's been a long time since the last time I saw them, so, that day we makan-ed "kau kau"
Super loaded....
At first, We almost ordered everything we saw on the menu
Japanese food is soooo awesome!

haha, It was real good to meet them and talk to them again....
gosh, I miss everyone in High School =)

Anyways, here's what we ordered :

Unagi Rice ( I don't remember what's the actual name for this)

My Japanese Curry Rice with Chicken Cutlets
Japanese Curry is AWESOME AS ALWAYS!!

Chawanmushi aka Japanese Steam Egg

Inari Sushi which 3 of us LOVE!

12 pcs Sushi Set

hmm, afterall, the food is okay larr...
Nothing special, I guess I was too hungry so everything seemed to be so delicious....
If you're just craving for some Sushi or Japanese Bento
This is the Right Place to go!!

Sushi Tei
LotG-16, Ground Floor, Tropicana City, Jalan SS20/27, PJ.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love Nuffnang

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails