Now on Wix Site

Hello Readers,

I have moved to Wix site. Click on the link for my latest posts.



Sunday, August 14, 2011

Sim Sim Sim Sim.....

Just a short post to update what happened in the past few days...
hmm....well intercohort games was going on and I took part in Basketball at the last minute
I didn't know why I said yes, cause I haven't REALLY play basketball for YEARS....
since I left Yuk Chai, basketball was never my main sport anymore...
But somehow, I did kinda okay in the games and my class is the winner of our cohort!!! well I didn't contribute much la, my team mates were awesome players :D
But still, I'm very happy that we won!!
For the boys', well I'm sad that they didn't win, coz they are really good. But of course other cohorts were brilliant as well, I'm sure whoever wins, everyone of the players were awesome.:D

Well before the basketball match, we had Malaysian Studies lectures.
And I swear that was the awesome-est day for Malaysian Studies
Our lecturer asked us to perform a historical sketch in groups. The winning sketch will get 5 marks (as bonus marks for our exams if I'm not wrong). So me and 12 of my classmates formed a group and we performed the story of Dato Maharajalela aka DML. Which was total epic, well at least in my opinion, it is. XD
and we were the only team that got the FULL 5 MARKS!!! :D
Basically, the sketch was super funny, the guys were the main actors and my gosh, they were super hyper duper hilarious. I was gonna pee in my pants because I was laughing so so hard. I wanted to run to the toilet, but I was the narrator, so all I can do is to TAHAN
 The one in red is meeeee :D

Our so call Arm Struggling. EPICNESS hahahaha

 "Dia itu Kurang Ajar!!"

This short clip belongs to Pauline Chen
well it's short coz it's not the whole thing, only parts of it, but it's enough to make me laugh like an idiot and also almost gonna pee in my pants.
Watch this clip at
http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=10150314778322628&oid=198719040168614&comments


Anyways, and I was busy playing the sims 2 haha....and also The Sims Social and also The Sims 3 which my friend Annita just lend me a few days ago...Thanks Annita
I'm so SIM-FIED now...

The sims 3 was kinda "pening" for me, coz it's so freaking canggih!!!! Took me some time to get use to it.
But I dunno why I still love using The Sims 2 to build houses and community lots.
And one of my latest design...
The First Station

Kind of inspired by the Train Station's Building
I turned it into a community shopping lot.
With an outdoor restaurant, cafe, indoor diner. The Yellow color part is actually business office LOL

From behind.
The building on the left bottom corner is actually a hall.
Then there's this park right behind the main building.
The fountain park (left) and small outdoor cafe (right).
The small building at the right it's just the kitchen for the outdoor restaurant.

Outdoor restaurant with bar summore LOL

The side mini park with benches, inspired by the train platform of the train stations.

The courtyard.

It took me almost a week to finish it. And the interior is still empty LOL
But I just love how it looks from the outside. What do you think???
Gimme some comments :D

The Sims Social on Facebook
OMG this Bella is so much prettier than the Bella Goth from The Sims LOL
and guess what they name me, Faith Baker
so I changed the surname to Full
so, Hi!! I'm Faith Full XD

Okay gtg, just finished my bio assignment... phewwwwww
Hope we'll do well in the basketball matches!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love Nuffnang

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails