Now on Wix Site

Hello Readers,

I have moved to Wix site. Click on the link for my latest posts.



Sunday, October 30, 2011

Shimino Crepes, Bentos and QBean

Yay, finally have time to dine out :D and try out new food weeeeee :D
went to One Utama last Thursday with Vince
I didn't go to ou for a quite a long time, so the place look really new to me, and somehow very fun to shop around. But my main point of the day is still FOOD. heheheh
Went to Jusco and omg that place is like heaven mannnnn, all the food, from Japanese food, to donuts, to breads, to beautiful deserts, crepes, cream puffs etc etc ETC ETC....so tempting, I could stay there and eat forever, well if I have the money :D
And one of the best thing they have is the Bento aka Lunch Boxes. I shall add, Yummy and Cheap Bentos. There's so many to choose, from seafood, eel, chicken teriyaki etc etc, and they are all freshly prepared, that's why they all taste great!! Other than that, tried out Shimino's Japanese Crepes. Gawd, it's so yummy!

Shimino Japanese Crepe No.2 -- RM 9.90
We ordered a savoury one. There's yummy and crunchy veggies like lettuce, tomatoes, ONIONS!!!, and corn. and also has a yummy Chicken Strip and egg slices. All inside a delicious sweet crepe. 
Super Yummy, but u need a big mouth haha :D

Seafood Bento -- RM 6.80
Yummy rice with crunchy deep fried fish fillets and octopus. and there's some onion, carrot, peas and long bean. Quite healthy don't you think?
and It's delicious!!.  

Basically, our lunch was just awesome! but it made us really full, so have to jalan-jalan to digest it. After that, I was craving for bubble tea but we're already in Phase 2. So there's no way we'll walk all the way back to phase one to get bubble tea right?? then we saw a shop named Q Bean. well it sells Soya Bean drinks with some twist. Well it look interesting to me, so yeap, ordered a Soy Milk with my fave Yam Flavor. 

Green Tea Soy Milk and Yam Soy Milk --- RM3.90 each

It's not what I expected. It's very creamy and has a very strong soy milk taste with just a lil' bit of yam flavor. Which I really really like. The green tea wan is even "cooler", it has a yummy scent of green tea, but not too over and the natural sweetness of soy milk makes a good combination. Love it, both yummy and healthy :D

Yeaps, had a great day, window shopped around, saw many nice clothes and shoes which kinda killed me coz i couldn't buy TT.TT Then the old wing's ground floor has all the cool Halloween stuffs. I was playing around with all the hats, bloody arms and bloody legs. Then went to the Jukebox (opposite of the cinema) to sing K. We sang three songs only, but it was FUN haha....totally shouted our hearts out when we sang Bleeding Love muahahahahah

Felt like digging the eyes out of his hand :D

 All photos belong to Vince, all taken by her NEW Samsung Galaxy S2
which I can never let it go whenever she comes to my house....
 Happy Halloween XD
enjoy the Pumpkins

time to get back to normal TT.TT byez

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love Nuffnang

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails