Now on Wix Site

Hello Readers,

I have moved to Wix site. Click on the link for my latest posts.



Wednesday, May 18, 2016

The Key

It's a new start. The past week was a rather quick and slow one. Quick because there was so much in my head until i didn't realize how time flies. Slow because of waiting, waiting for someone to tell me I'm making the right choice.

Well anyways I'm thankful for all these moments, really made me think hard on what i wanna do, and made me realize that life is really not what you always expect. Gotta always be prepared for people to say no, for things to wave bye...

Was feeling kinda down one day, not sure of what to do. Then i heard this phrase:
"You will be traveling the road between who you think you are and who you can be. The key is to allow yourself to make this journey."
This was from Princess Diaries and I find it amazing that it actually gave me an answer. Thank God for the advice.

Hehe that color.... so satisfying to look at.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love Nuffnang

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails