Now on Wix Site

Hello Readers,

I have moved to Wix site. Click on the link for my latest posts.



Monday, July 30, 2007

i don't hav piano class,
went to skul as usual,
classes were never be interesting....
but i got my awesome friends.....
i'm kinda weird today,
i thought everything was wrong,
n i sort of enjoying nagging on ppl,
n i like to scold ppl too..
2moro's christine's piano examination,
hope she will do well!!
no wait, of course she will do well.
but she's kinda stress coz it's her grade 8 exam,
the exam fees, tak boleh main-main tu....
and she repeated these same lines since the begining of this year,
1. EH, I'M GOING TO HAVE MY GRADE 8 EXAM LERR,
2. IT COSTS 400 BUCKS LERR.....
3. SO SCARED/SO FAN/I DON'T WANT TO FAIL LARR
To my lou po, Christine Cheah Xin Hui.
yOu caN Do iT!!!!!!!
i'll pray for you!!
okay, i'm stepping in to the month of august,
you know what,
i'll find my purse with a hole,
is like so many ppl's birthday!!
friends, best friends, seniors, family members.....
well, most of them are girls.
you know la, buy present for girls,
need to be creative 1 mar....
and so many ppl,
hav 2 be different present. >.<
for those whose birthday is in august.
a happy be-earliered birthday wish for you.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love Nuffnang

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails