Now on Wix Site

Hello Readers,

I have moved to Wix site. Click on the link for my latest posts.



Friday, December 24, 2010

There seems to be a lot of things to do, but Why isn't it happening??

 

Oh Gosh it's sooooo pretty,
I really love it when it's X'mas seasons
the reds and greens and lights are just mesmerizing....
But I dunno why, I'm not really in Christmas Mode this year...


Went to OU yesterday and I must say the Decoration was MUCH MORE THAN AWESOME.....
Really did impressed me,
I think they were playing Beauty and the Beast's Tracks and it's just soooo cute and totally lighten my mood...
I was suppose to search for Christmas Presents yesterday but almost cried at the end cause I couldn't find what I wanted....

WHY IS IT SO HARD TO FIND A COUPLE CUP/TOWEL THAT SAYS DADDY AND MOMMY on it??
I thought it would be easy to find but let me tell you,
I searched at Memory Lane, SJ, Parkson, Jusco, Lovely Lace, InQBox, Homing, etc etc etc....
Found nothing....seriously nothing......
not even close....
I was planning to buy Fabric Paints at Craft haven but the paint cost more than the towel LOL...
and The paint will fade if you wash it with Softener, (How can I towel be washed w/o Softener??)
actually I saw there's one at Aussino, but I'm on a budget so couldn't afford to buy it....
If I bought it, my parents would have scold me back for wasting money.....
haiz.....I was really down....
okay I'm sort of crapping here....

anyways.....For now, I think nothing's more important than having your family with you on Christmas....that would be an awesome gift right??
I'm gonna change my plan, maybe cook or bake something....=)








So pretty =)

Bought this eye mask, I dunno why...
It's not like I dont have enough sleep but my dark circles just dont wanna go away....argh
I like what it says.... 
爱美就是要   耍心机 <3

Ate pretzels and see what happened.....

Hehe painted by nails in blood red....

Something from SNSD
They are so cute <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love Nuffnang

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails