Now on Wix Site

Hello Readers,

I have moved to Wix site. Click on the link for my latest posts.



Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Bisou Bake Shop at KLCC plus Sheauwen's Birthday

Last Sunday was college bestie Sheauwen's birthday! 
good thing that she had a day off and we can finally meet!
Traveled around Bukit Bintang area and also KLCC
I don't have much photos, I'll add in when I get it from WeiNa.
Anyways, we had a great time. Went to our favorite Korean restaurant. Shopped around, well in my case, I window shopped only. The birthday girl was the BIG SPENDER of the day lol oh miss weina also satisfied her branded goods cravings haha

We walked to KLCC from Pavillion
and decided that we should get a cake for the birthday girl
went to cute Bisou Bake shop and the beautiful rainbow cake caught our eye!
Thanks to weina who bought the cake.

Rainbow Cake - RM12
Look at the color!!!!
Don't you think it really does look like a slice of rainbow with a little bit of cloud and sky on top of it haha
honestly it look so nice that I just wanna look at it and not eat it.
then I had a bite, well i thought it's gonna be like something very very sweet, but it's just a very light texture and soft butter cake taste. Love the mild butter scent. 

Flat White Coffee - RM7
yes I cannot just eat sweet stuff without coffee.
Coffee was okay, smooth and creamy. Love the foam on top. 


Bisou Bake Shop
Suria KLCC
Lot K-35, Level 3,
Suria KLCC,
50088 Kuala Lumpur
Tel: 03 2166 5525

Go to Bisou's website for the location of other outlets
http://www.bisou.com.my/aboutBisou.htm


Happy Birthday dear! 





Honestly, I had more photos to put in...
can't believe we've been through so much
from the first day of college until now.
For some reason I shall be grateful to God for giving me such a wonderful friend like you.
I remember the day we met, I was thinking of who should I talk to first? who can be my lunch mate? who can be my crazy companion. Somehow the moment I look at you i knew I had to talk to you. I'm not usually the super friendly type but somehow I just had the courage to step up and talk to you. and voila...we've never been far from each other eversince. 

Thanks for always helping out whenever I ask for a favor, even if it's something hard, you will still help me. Thanks for always waiting for me(because i take forever to keep my stuffs in the bag) and walk with me to KL Sentral.
Thanks for being the crazy funny girl that I can be crazy with, sing and dance Girl's Generation song in the middle of the class. I think I'm at my top-crazy mode whenever I'm with you. 
Thanks for belanja me, or lend me money without asking why. 
and of course most importantly, Thanks for accepting me for who I am eventhough I have so many flaws and weakness and may not have been the best friend in the world. 

May you dreams all come true!!!
be a super cool midwife and maybe own a mickey mouse themed hospital haha....


No comments:

Post a Comment

Love Nuffnang

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails