Now on Wix Site

Hello Readers,

I have moved to Wix site. Click on the link for my latest posts.



Monday, January 13, 2014

Back2U

Back to University...
just a short post here, before my new semester starts tomorrow...

One month holidays was somewhat super quick. 
It's a shame to say that I really didn't do much...
For some reason, I felt really drained when I first got back, and I stayed home for two weeks, yes you heard me, I didn't step out of the house for two weeks. I thought my holidays was suppose to be a time to catch up with friends, but turns out, all I need was just sleep. Yes I sleep a lot, but it's a habit for me to sleep at 3am. And I swear I have no way to adjust it back to the normal hours, not even during the holidays...
So end up, what did I do?
Sleep and wake up at afternoon, then eat, TV, eat TV, then computer all the way until 3am again.
As I'm writing this, I really feel very ashamed of myself.

I feel like I've turned into what my mom called "Slaves of Computer"
I could spend 5 hours on the net, but when people ask me what did I do, I just couldn't answer them what did I do on the Internet. I just spent too much time, surfing on websites that shows articles and videos that I can't and won't remember.

So after all this crapping, I'm really trying to wake myself up...and here comes the 2014 New Year Resolution
Wise Time Management with Net surfing. 

Back to holidays, hmm....
I still managed to meet up with some friends, almost at the last two weeks of sem break. It's just great to meet up with the dearest friends. So meaningful to catch-up with them. They'll complaint about their universities, lecturers, then I'll talk about how much I miss Malaysian Food, next they will talk about their future plans, their previous experiences...their embarrassing stories...hahahah
Lots of things to laugh at...but at the end, it's how they tell you that they're enjoying their life, that makes you the happiest. All of us are moving in different directions, I just feel very happy to know that, we're pursuing what we want in life, and it gives me more motivation, to continue what I've chosen.

At the same time, these friends will be the listener, the people who encourages you, people who have hopes for you as well and people who put you, as a small little part of their future. Actually the size of the part does not matter, but at least you know, they are expecting to see more of you in their life. :D We might be apart, but I'm sure we'll be together again someday...

Okays, I dunno what did I just crapped haha....photos here...

Tea session with the MCKL buddies at Garden Lifestyle Cafe
Polaroids and Chamomile Tea :)

still my favorite bunch of classmates...
funny, crazy, insane.....but hardworking!

oh yea...insanity haha...

Tai-tai experience haha, with the high school bestie Fiona
still feel grateful that we could still call each other out for a long catch up session though we don't contact each other frequently. Her life's kind of an adventure to me hehe, really love listening to her encounters...

My dearest UTAR buddy!!
this girl is just so caring and so nice to talk to
love all the fun stories, gossip and experience that you shared with me

My heavy dose of laughter from the high school buddies!
This bunch, seriously I don't think they ever changed, to me, they still act as if they are still in form 5 omg...
All the non-stop jokes, insults, fun stuff hehe...

Daphney dear, the girl who stayed as close friends with me even though she left our highschool when she was form 4. 

The KL buddy!!! Miuyinn!!
the girl who never say No to go walk around with me, and also can bear my broken english haha

Coffee Talk with the highschool buddies before I fly back to SG
It was just a few hours, but I really thought we talked a lot and shared a lot about our lives, even the smallest things hehe...

The MUST EAT food!! Luckily I had time to eat all of my Mamak Favorites...
Maggie Goreng, Nasi Lemak, Roti Kosong and juicy Ramly Burger!!

another thing that I really enjoyed during the holidays
cooking my own aglio olio spaghetti


Got back to NTU yesterday...
when I was going into the boarding gate, can't believe I felt like crying when I look at my dad and mum. I guess some part of me is still the Daddy's little girl that never wants to leave the castle. I tried not to talk despite my mom was saying goodbye to me. I just turned and tried very hard to not look back. When I come back to my room, for some reason, I didn't feel much, but the homesick kicks in when I have to start cleaning the place, thinking that "Ahhhh......another 4 months here..."
Until now, I'm still pondering and questioning why would I feel so Homesick...and I think the reason is really DISTANCE. The longer the distance, the worse it gets, this is what I see from other students around me. 
I know I should be grateful that NTU is so near to Malaysia haha....but the thought of not being able to go home, whenever I want, just makes me feel depressed. Somehow I just wish, and hope and pray that my parents will decide to move down to JB haha...
but I know that's not going to happen...
so what to do? Stay strong lorr....

This sem, is gonna be a tough one, not just academics, but also the co-cu activities...
I really do not know how can I juggle everything, but I still wanna try, I wanna learn. Hopefully i wont mess things up haha...

Okayokay, time to sleep...
It's first day of school yo!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Love Nuffnang

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails