Now on Wix Site

Hello Readers,

I have moved to Wix site. Click on the link for my latest posts.



Saturday, August 26, 2006

<3>

2day.....i din go 2 marching coz my flu is lagi worse........n i'm coughing rite now.......i dono whether da seniors r goin 2 kill me onot.....coz 2day is da formation.....n erm.....i played comp early in d morning.....coz noth 2 do......ate breakfast......den...............in d afternoon...played comp again.........my bro din use da comp 4 da whole day...i juz wondering y?.........den watched tv 4 a while.....i've been finding a song of dong bang shin kie 4 8hours.....i duno wat song izzit .....i oni noe da melody.....i juz love it.....but i cant find da song......haiz.....i juz love dat song larr..........i luv dong bang shin ki.......they r soooooooooo cute.......especially max, micky n u-know.....can anybody help me 2 find da song....then it was 5.......i went back 2 my room...slept 4 3 hours.....then came up n ate dinner.....den watched MY GIRL.....iz a korean drama.....quite funny....da girl is a cheater.....den.......i came up n blog...n datz all.......monday mayb we'll hav rehearsal 4 da marching at skool......plz make me recover...i'm very sick now!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love Nuffnang

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails