Now on Wix Site

Hello Readers,

I have moved to Wix site. Click on the link for my latest posts.



Monday, August 28, 2006

MERDEKA MARCH IS COMIN!!!
er.....well....still a little bit sick.....but sumthin happened....2day morning...went 2 marchin coz 2day my piano canceled...luckily.....n erm....duno y....mayb is da skool starts...i'm 2 excited.....me n mun ling were like idiot play here n there.....keep laughing.....den i oso talk a lot wif chin qian......she is sooooooooooooo sweet.....we oso talk a lot......den....hav our rehearsal......den.....wanna go home......den went 2 canteen.....erin says if u borrow phone from da canteen hav 2 pay 1.....after erin use da phone i use....den erin was paying money 2 da uncle there.....den i call my dad....den i say 'thank you uncle'......i was like standing there 4 a while whether he will charge me money...den he din...i juz went out!!!!!!!!!!.......den went home....hav my bath...watched 'my girl'.....n er.....den went 2 skool.....i 4got 2 bring my tie....den i was trying 2 find mun ling 2 borrow da tie.....den she's not in d class....den i borrow from charmaine.......yay.....den.....er.....class starts.....quite bored.....sum of da students can go out n march coz they got permission....so good....we dun hav...absoulutely bored.....den...pjk....sej...we hav 2 quiz......esther says i'm being smarter=).....m i? she says 2day i'm so happy n like 2 talk........i ralized dat i'm really 38 la......den....siviks.....science......jan yi told me a horror story.....da story was not scary.....but her action is scary.....i really got scared by her...coz her last sentence is......' i'm here!!!!!'....well da story....if u wanna noe....ask me la...i'll tell u...but i think in diz world only jan yi can do dat well....haha...den they tell teacher oso.......went home....do diz n dat...actually i'm not suppose 2 use comp....but i got sum excuse....haha.....den kye ling called me juz now....kind of shocked.....she want me 2 rush back after my tuition 2moro.....n erm......i say cant.....then she force me i've 2 b very fast...i hav 2 learn it in short time coz they r doin da formation.....hope everything will b ok.....datz all.......o ya....wish u happy bday amelia!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love Nuffnang

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails