Now on Wix Site

Hello Readers,

I have moved to Wix site. Click on the link for my latest posts.



Friday, August 25, 2006

BORED N SICK

BORED N SICK

haiz.....2day morning went 2 marching......actually we juz march 4 a while......den we go 2 d ader park n played da playground.....haha.....played tic-tac-toe wif kah ying....den.....we marched 2 a while......den....went back 2 da field......we chatted a lot....especially i chat a lot wif shi wei......haha...we were talkin bout yuk chai's band things......diz was always our topic.....n they say we hav 2 take test 4 queens guide.....er....it's quite fun.....we can travel 2 another country.....all of us prefered JAPAN ......me n MUN LING 1 2 go korea but duno whether can go onot.....very fun la......den went home.....i'm kind of sick coz my bro gav me da bacteria....he got flu last 2 days.....den until my dad.....den me....haiz.....i'm so kesian la.....cant eat diz n dat...no guava juice 2 drink....kayz.....er.....i made brownies again.....it was ok la.....but da top there was not so good.....n erm......anybody got christine or christal's telephone no. i cant contact them la.....i'm not sure whether should i go 2 ou 2moro.....watever......i'm sick....i want 2 sleep.....but then i cant......i want 2 watch TV.....but i keep sneezing until my eyes r pain.......haiz.......2moro i'll go marching...but i'll go home earlier......coz mayb goin ou wif my darlyns....and datz all......i need 2 b myself.....i hate 2 b sick!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love Nuffnang

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails